Skiing holiday in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
Hit the slopes. Ready. Go!
When the first snowflakes have fallen from the sky, the natural landscape is covered in a white winter coat and dreamlike downhill runs beckon, then it's finally time to ski again in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis!
The snow has a good grip, the slopes are perfectly groomed and the turns are wide - the total of 214 kilometres of slopes provide pure winter fun for skiing, snowboarding and carving. The ski area has six fun areas for freestylers, little ski bunnies can look forward to a colorful entertainment program in Berta's Kinderland and in between, cozy mountain restaurants invite you to a delicious stop.
Rise and shine and hit the slopes! Only a 10-minute walk from our Apartment Nido to Fiss slopes. Wonderful skiing moments and plenty of entertainment are waiting for you during your skiing holiday in Tyrol.
The family friendly sky destination Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis offers plenty of activities for our little ski heroes: easy slopes, ski lesson and ski lift for children, lovely childcare and a huge entertainment program outside the slopes will make children’s eyes light up. The 80.000 m2 children-area “Bertas Kinderland” will impress everybody with its lovely and innovative designed tools, conveyor belts, playgrounds, entertaining sky lessons and a family restaurant.
The Ski resort
- 214 km of slopes in best conditions
- Snow until spring
- 91660 persons conveying capacity per hour
- 68 state-of-the-art ski lifts and cableways
- 6 Fun Areas, 2 permanent racetracks, speed- and carving-tracks, mogul slopes
- Night skiing and toboggan evening
- Special highlights: Fisser Flieger, Skyswing, Serfauser Sauser, family coaster Scheisenfegen
- 3 viewing platforms & plenty of feelgood stops
- Shows: Adventure night, Nightflow & magic Ladis
- 25 mountain restaurants, 3 children restaurants & 4 outdoor bars